PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Cutting Saw » 4 Feet Automatic Transmission Equipment With Log Cutting Saw
Share to:

4 Feet Automatic Transmission Equipment With Log Cutting Saw

This sawing machine is used to cut logs to standard size before peeling. It is an important equipment to get orderliness and uniform veneer.
Color:
Size:
weigth:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-QTJ
  • ChangSheng
  • 8428391000

4 Feet Automatic Transmission Equipment With Log Cutting Saw

log cutting saw

log cutting saw

log cutting saw


      This sawing machine is used to cut logs to standard size before peeling. It is an important equipment to get orderliness and uniform veneer.


log cutting sawlog cutting saw


 NAME UNIT PARAMETER
Saw   Blade Motor Power KW 22
Transmission Motor  KW 2.2
Screw Conveyor Motor  KW 1.5
Max. Log Diameter MM 500
Max. Log Length MM 1500
Transmission Speed M/MIN 10-60
Weight KG 2000
Machine Size MM (L)2200*(W)2000*(H)1900

Related Products

plywood machine

              Log Transmission                            Log Debarker                     veneer peeling machine                          veneer stacker


log cutting saw

log cutting saw

log cutting saw

log cutting saw

pre-sale service

       We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

       Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

log cutting saw


FAQ

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


Previous: 
Next: 

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.