Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-06 Origin: Site
The glue spreading machine, also known as the scraping machine, is a mechanical device that coats the adhesive on the surface of the fiber. It is one of the equipments for the production of plywood. The main categories of gluing machines are:
(1) Horizontal glue spreading machine or double-action coater. The fabric is coated with a thin film through the slit between the glue knife and the work roll, and then the solvent is evaporated through a steam-heated platform to form the remaining glue layer.
(2) Roller glue spreading machine. The drying table is replaced by a hollow metal drum heated by steam.
(3) After the vertical or inclined water-soaked woven fabric is soaked by the adhesive, the excess adhesive on the surface is coated and scraped off by the squeezing roller. After passing through a vertical or inclined drying table, the solvent is evaporated and the remaining adhesive layer is produced.
(4) The desktop glue spreading machine sprays adhesives, paints and other paints to the material through air pressure. The equipment adopts three-axis linkage, automatic operation, and computer programming control path spraying. Spray thickness and time can be set, easy to operate.
The glue spreading machine replaces labor and is called automatic sprayer, automatic sprayer, sprayer, etc. in the industry.
The performance of the glue spreading machine not only affects the bonding quality of the veneer, but also determines the amount of adhesive used, which affects the production cost of the plywood. The roller glue spreading machine has the following technical requirements.
To improve the uniformity of glue spreading machine on the overall width of the veneer, the specific measures include:
(1) To ensure the manufacturing and installation accuracy of the adhesive mechanical parts, the worksheet of the coating roller and the squeezing roller can ensure the overall runout of the shaft, the parallelism of the upper and lower coating rollers, the parallelism of the squeezing roller and the coating roller, etc.
(2) Appropriately increase the diameter of the coating roller.
(3) Different types of adhesives, the rubber hardness covered by the rubber roller is different, and the shape and size of the groove on the surface of the roller are also different.
In order to adapt to veneers of different thicknesses, the distance between the upper and lower coating rollers of the glue spreading machine should be adjustable, and the glue thickness should be easy to control and adjust. The thickness of the adhesive layer is mainly determined by the distance between the extrusion roller and the coating roller. The adjustment accuracy of the distance should be controlled at about 0.01 mm, and the coating amount is generally controlled within the range of 105-430G/M2.
Improving the wear resistance and rust resistance of the parts of the glue spreading machine and installing the necessary safety protection devices can improve the service life of the glue spreading machine and ensure the safe operation of the glue spreading machine.