Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-26 Origin: Site
In the daily operation process, inspection and maintenance work are also required to ensure that the glue spreading machine remains in good working condition. Pre-Power-On Inspection, the operator must inspect the equipment as follows before each start-up operation:
1. Whether the air source switch of the glue spreading machine is turned on, whether the air source pressure is greater than 3.5bar, whether the air pressure has a pressure sensing alarm that is too low, and the equipment cannot work normally.
2. Check whether the air source pressure of the air motor of the feed pump of the glue spreading machine is within the set value, whether the air pressure of the single-column lifting frame meets the set value, and whether the manual valve is pressed under the pressure plate.
3. Check whether the air source pressure of the adhesive regulator of the glue spreading machine is consistent with the set value, otherwise the rubber wire lattice does not meet the requirements of the pressure reducing valve regulator.
4. Check whether the connecting parts of the plunger pump conveying pipe of the glue spreading machine and the coating valve are loose to prevent air from eroding the adhesive and making the glue hard.
5. Check whether there is sealing silicone oil in the plunger pump plunger rod silicone oil cup and coating valve piston rod seal of the glue spreading machine, and replenish it in time.
6. The power supply of the glue spreading machine is connected correctly and firmly, and the input voltage of the equipment is 220V, 50Hz.
7. Check whether the surface value of the silicone oil in the dry silicone oil on the gluing machine table is higher than that of the adhesive, and replenish it in time.
8. Confirm that the air motor air source switch of the glue spreading machine is turned on, and confirm that the switch is turned on before turning on the power.
All plywood production equipment must be cleaned every day after the work is completed, which can ensure the cleanliness of the product and prolong the service life of the plywood equipment. If the plywood equipment is not cleaned in time, a lot of dust will be generated on the surface of the machine. This dust will move into the machine and cause some damage to the plywood equipment. It will also cause impurities on the surface of the produced products. It must be cleaned in time after use. . Professional cleaning tools are required for cleaning. After cleaning, perform a daily inspection of the plywood office, which can eliminate hidden risks.