Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-03 Origin: Site
There are various problems in the drying process of the veneer dryer, and the heat transfer efficiency of the veneer dryer directly determines the drying effect of the material, so it is very important to improve the hot air flow rate of the veneer dryer.
1. Increasing the hot gas flow of the veneer dryer and increasing the flow rate of the hot gas can improve the working efficiency of the veneer dryer.
2. Raising the high hot air airflow speed of the veneer dryer plays a vital role in increasing the heat speed.
3. In order to improve the heat flow rate of the veneer dryer, a reasonable exhaust and dust removal system at the end of the veneer dryer and a heating system at the end of the head must be designed.
4. The fan voltage and air volume of the veneer dryer must be appropriate. If the voltage is too low and the airflow is too small, it will directly affect the exhaust and reduce the output of the veneer dryer. If the fan voltage of the veneer dryer is too high and the airflow is too high, it will directly increase the power loss, and the temperature of the exhaust gas from the veneer dryer will rise a lot, thereby increasing the heat loss.
5. To increase the insulation of the barrel, a boiling furnace must be used to increase the temperature gradient.
6. It is directly detected from the heat flow rate and flow of the veneer dryer and the drying effect operation. The drying speed of the veneer dryer is also affected by the hot air flow, and controlling the hot air flow plays a decisive role in drying the material.
7. Strengthen the insulation of the barrel, use the boiling furnace for heating, increase the gas-solid temperature difference, increase the temperature gradient, and increase the solid-phase heating area.
8. Increase the flow rate of hot gas in the veneer dryer and increase the flow rate of hot gas.