Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-21 Origin: Site
We all know a truth, that is, no matter what machine or thing is used, there will be various problems. Today, let's take a detailed look at how the lubrication work of the spindleless log debarker machine should be carried out.
The lubrication of the spindleless log debarker machine plays an important role in the use of the machine, so how to do the lubrication work of the spindleless log debarker machine? Let's briefly understand the following points when using lubricating oil:
1. When the surface of the friction surface of the spindleless log debarker machine is rough, oil with higher viscosity should be used, otherwise, low-viscosity lubricating oil should be used.
2. For mechanisms that are prone to non-liquid friction, such as variable load, unequal speed, or frequent starting and stopping, lubricating oil with a larger viscosity should be used;
3. The working temperature of the spindleless log debarker machine is high, and the viscosity of the oil used should be increased;
4. The greater the pressure on the unit area of the spindleless log debarker machine, the greater the viscosity of the lubricating oil should be.
5. The higher the rotation or sliding speed of the spindleless log debarker machine, the lower the viscosity of the lubricating oil.
6. Grease: commonly known as yellow dry oil, the sealing is simple and does not need to be added frequently. Replacement, wide adaptability, vertical surface is not easy to lose. However, the grease has poor fluidity and low thermal conductivity, and cannot be used as a circulating lubricant. In addition, the frictional resistance is large and the mechanical efficiency is low. According to the above characteristics, it should be noted that the grease is mainly used in the occasions of low speed, large load, inconvenient refueling, and low use requirements; in order to enhance the lubrication effect of the spindleless log debarker machine, an appropriate amount of graphite powder can be added to the grease.
To sum up, it is the content of how to lubricate the spindleless log debarker machine. I hope it can help you! Of course, if you have other friends who have questions about finding a circular machine, you can also call our customer service hotline at any time!