Views:9 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-03 Origin:Site
Sanding machine is a kind of plywood machine. Sanding is one of the widely used processes in wood cutting and furniture processing. In the production of plywood, the sanding machine can eliminate the problems of ripples, burrs and grooves left on the surface of the wooden products in the previous production process, making the veneers produced more beautiful and smooth.
For plywood, the sanding thickness deviation of the surface is required to be ±0.3 mm. The nominal thickness of plywood is 3 mm, and the difference in veneer type, veneer thickness and sanding method will affect the sanding allowance. The products produced by different hot presses will also affect the margin requirements for sanding. The sanding allowance of plywood is generally 0.15-0.2 mm, and the temperature of plywood does not exceed 40°C during sanding.
Sanding is a general term for ensuring the best veneer quality and highest productivity under given conditions. For the selected equipment, the main factors that determine the sanding are the performance of the abrasive belt, the feed speed of the processed veneer and other factors. As for the sanding vibration parameters, plywood moisture content, etc., although they also have an effect on sanding, they depend on the performance of existing equipment or process requirements. The best sanding speed for plywood is 25-30m/s.
When feeding, different speeds can be used according to different situations, such as sanding with a three-roller sander. If the whole veneer is a surface plywood, the feeding speed is 10-17m/min. It is a plywood surface with a feed rate of 8-12m/min. When sanding plywood with a broadband sander, the feed speed is 10-25m/min.
The above sanding requirements are for production. Let's talk about the safety requirements of sanding machine production operations.
1. After the brake device of this sanding machine fails, it shall not be used.
2. The operator must be familiar with the sanding machine performance, usage and operating precautions before operation. It is strictly forbidden for the hands to operate alone on the machine. The sander should not be started without training authorization.
3. The operator must wear working clothes when operating the sanding machine, not allowed to wear gloves, and non-operating personnel should not be close to the working machine.
4. Before starting sanding machine, check that there are no obstacles between the transfer table and the belt wheel, remove and blow them with compressed air.
5. Check the sanding machine oil quantity of the belt drive reducer.
6. Turn on the main power control switch, connect the gas source and the dust removal valve, and start the dust collection system.
7. Determine whether the tension of the belt is moderate, the compressed air pressure value is 0.5Mpa, and close the door. Always ensure the cleanliness and sharpness of the abrasive belt.
8. Set the data input buttons of the control panel as required. Start the sanding machine according to the sequence.
9. If the sand board is stuck, it is strictly forbidden to take it out during operation. You must first stop the machine and make sure that the machine is stopped before adjusting the reclaim.
10. When the sanding machine operates abnormally, it should be immediately shut down and handed over to a professional for overhaul, and ensure that the power supply is disconnected during overhaul.
11.The operator must turn off the sanding machine when he wants to leave the position due to the incident, to avoid chatting with people during the operation. .12. Avoid the concentrated use of a certain section of the sand belt and improve the utilization rate of the sand belt.
13. When replacing the belt in the middle, the dust suction valve must be closed and installed in the direction of the movement arrow of the belt.
14. It is forbidden to forcibly pull out the work that is cut off due to power outage or pressed under the belt wheel for any reason during the work.
15. After the work is completed, use the control program to turn off each motor and then turn off the main power supply, air source and dust valve. Before leaving get off work, you must clean up the machine and the work site to clean up the dust around the machine, do not allow dust to accumulate on the motor, and do the daily maintenance of the equipment.
16. Check the motor brake device of the sanding machine every day.
17. Keep the oil volume of the lubricator and reducer sufficient.
18. Fill each shaft hole with butter every three months.
19. Check the air pipe and air valve of the sanding machine every day, no air leakage.
Proper use of sanding machine can improve production efficiency.