Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-15 Origin: Site
The plywood glue spreading machine is one of the main equipments for producing plywood. It is a kind of mechanical equipment that evenly coats the prepared adhesive on the surface of the veneer. According to the number of glue rollers of plywood glue spreading machine, it can be divided into three forms: double-roll glue spreading machine, three-roll glue spreading machine and four-roll glue spreading machine. Due to the poor technological performance of the double-roller glue spreading machine, the amount of gluing is not easy to control, the veneer is easily crushed and the production efficiency is low, so four-roll gluing is often used for gluing. The plywood glue spreading machine consists of a frame, a gluing roller, a glue hopper, a deceleration mechanism, and an adjustment device. Let's first understand how to use the glue spreading machine.
1) Reasonably control the adhesive speed of the glue spreading machine. When the adhesive is used, the drum speed should be adjusted appropriately according to the type of adhesive and the thickness of the veneer. Generally, the speed of the adhesive with high viscosity is slow, so that the surface of the veneer is uneven, and the application of thin veneer adhesive can speed up the speed.
2) Reasonably adjust the pressure of the coating roller of the glue spreading machine on the veneer. When applying veneer adhesive, the roller for veneer coating helps the adhesive layer on the surface of the veneer to be uniform and not leaking, but the pressure of the veneer coating roller must be different for different thicknesses. For thin veneers, apply rollers to prevent the veneer from breaking, and the pressure on the veneer should be low. When the glue speed is high, the coating roller should reduce the pressure on the veneer.
3) Reasonably adjust the distance between the pressing roller of the glue spreading machine and the coating roller. There is a difference in rotational speed between the squeezing roller and the coating roller, which acts to scrape off excess glue on the surface of the coating roller and can adjust the coating amount. The distance between the two should be appropriately adjusted according to the type of adhesive. The distance between the adhesive with high viscosity should be larger, and the distance between the rubber with low viscosity should be smaller to avoid leakage of the gap.
4) Reasonably control the amount of adhesive in the plastic water tank of the glue spreading machine. The amount of glue in the groove affects the amount of glue attached to the surface of the coating roller to a certain extent. Generally speaking, the amount of glue in the groove should be able to bring the coating roller flute well.
5) Bonding. If there is too little adhesive in the rubber grooves, there will be less adhesive attached to the surface of the coating roll of the glue spreading machine, resulting in uneven or leaky adhesive layer on the surface of the coated veneer. If the amount of adhesive is too much, too much glue will be attached to the surface of the coating roller, resulting in waste of rubber liquid. For the gluing machine with top roller, the groove between the top roller and the gluing roller is used to store the adhesive, and the amount of adhesive in the groove needs to be reasonably controlled by adjusting the conveying amount.