PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Dryer » 15 Layers Hot Press Machine Veneer Dryer For Plywood
Share to:

15 Layers Hot Press Machine Veneer Dryer For Plywood

Used for continuous drying of veneer, easy to operate and maintain.
Machine Weight:
Layer Counting :
Total Power:
Overall Dimensions:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-CYHG
  • Changsheng

15 Layers  Hot Press Machine Veneer Dryer For Plywood

veneer dryer

veneer dryer

Plywood machine: veneer dryer

      This machine has the characteristic of lower cost, less ground occupation and easy to operate. The dried veneers are with flatness surface.


veneer dryer



veneer dryer

veneer dryer

veneer dryer


veneer dryer

veneer dryer

veneer dryer

Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart.

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory.


Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .

2) Train the first-line operator.


After sales service

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .

3) Provide technical exchanging .

veneer dryer

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.








    




      


Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.