PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Stacker » 8 Feet Automatic Veneer Stacker

loading

Share to:

8 Feet Automatic Veneer Stacker

This machine takes the veneer from the rotary clipper and stacks them according to size.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8ZK

  • CHANG SHENG

  • 8428399000

8 Feet  Automatic  Veneer Stacker 

8 feet veneer stacker

8 feet veneer stacker

       1.It's function is to pile up the cut veneer automaticlly, commonly installed after veneer peeling machine to save labour cost and improving working efficiency.

       2.High quality, the machine has been tested and upgraded several time, production sill mature and quality guaranteed.

8 feet veneer stacker

       This machine takes the veneer from the rotary clipper and stacks them according to size.High degree of automation, High-speed continuous uninterrupted running.

       Can be customized according to customer requirements.

8 feet veneer stacker

8 feet veneer stacker

8 feet veneer stacker

8 feet veneer stacker

pre-sale service

       We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.

 

Service during the sales: 

       Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.

 

After-sale services:

       We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

8 feet veneer stacker


Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.









Previous: 
Next: 

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.