Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Cutter Grinder » 8 Feet Electromagnetic Linear Cutter Grinder Machine


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

8 Feet Electromagnetic Linear Cutter Grinder Machine

Rational design of the GB special grinding machine grinding head motor, precision grinding, stronger suction, extend the service life.
Special design according to customer's requirement is available.
  • CS-8DCMD-1

  • Changsheng

  • 8460390000

8 Feet Electromagnetic Linear Cutter Grinder Machine

      knife grinder

      Linear guide knife grinding machine is used for grinding all kinds of knives,such as veneer slicer knife,peeling machine knife,veneer clipper knife etc.

      The worktable is the electromagnetic chuck. It is very convenience to clamp knife. The worktable is easy to adjust the angle by worm gear. 

knife grinder

veneer satcker

knife grinder machine

       All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.

knife grinder

cutter grinder machine

Knife Grinding Machine / Cuttet Grinder Machine Features:
Adopting the technology at home and abroad, this newly developed machine has reached the international level and has become a necessity for many knife users.
1. The working table is of electromagnetic chunk with strong magnetic power and lower consumption.
2. The spindle motor is professionally made for grinding knife, with high precision and easy maintenance.
3. The machine has a double tilting fillet to lock tight the electro-magnetic chunk, so the grinder is more stable.
knife grinder

knife grinder

knife grinder

knife grinder

knife grinder

pre-sale service

       We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

       Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

       We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 

knife grinder


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

     cutter grinder

 Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!





  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.