PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Cutter Grinder » Woodworking Machinery Automatic Cutter Knife Grinder Machine
Share to:

Woodworking Machinery Automatic Cutter Knife Grinder Machine

It is used to grind round blades and rotary cutter blades.
Max.Grinding Length :
Machine Weight:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4DM01
  • Changsheng

Woodworking Machinery Automatic Cutter Knife Grinder Machine

knife grinder

knife grinder machine


             Plywood machine : Automatic  Knife Grinder Machine


    This machine is mainly used for grinding work of rounding machines and rotary cutters.


    The maximum sharpening length can reach 3000 mm, we have a variety of sizes, the sharpening length can be selected according to your needs.


This knife sharpener(knife grinder machine) is an electromagnetic knife sharpener. It has a simple structure, is easy to operate and maintain, and the machine is more durable.


knife grinder

knife grinder

knife grinder

      All plywood machines can be customized according to your production needs.

knife grinder

knife grinder


knife grinder

       This machine is composed by the main body, working flat, straight orbit, the motor and the grinding head. Every part is compact and logical.

       The blade can rotate 0-90 degrees for electromagnetic absorption, and the grinding head is equipped with a centralized oil supply device.

        High degree of automation, saving labor.

        Reasonable selection, compact structure and excellent manufacturing proces.


knife grinder

knife grinder

changsheng machinery



Our delivery time: 20 days after receiving the prepayment.


Our product packaging: standard export packageor according to customers requirement


knife grinder

changsheng machinery


                            Pre-sale

1.Free consultation about the equipment.

2.Reasonable purchasing plan and the production line designing plan are offered according to the clients' special requirment to help you to select the most suitable ma.chinery.

3.Welcome to visit our factory and check our machine .


                           During-sales

1.We inspect and test the machine before delivery.

2.We are willing to freely tran your technicist and first-line operator.


                           After-sales

1.Engineers are available to service overseas.

2.Videos about installing and debuging the equipment.



knife grinder

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.



plywood veneer production line-水印压缩


  


Previous: 
Next: 

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.