PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Stacker » Automatic Core Veneer Vacuum Veneer Stacker Machine for Plywood
Share to:

Automatic Core Veneer Vacuum Veneer Stacker Machine for Plywood

This machine takes the veneer from the rotary clipper and stacks them according to size.
Installed power:
Stacking velocity:
Machine Weight:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4ZKXF
  • CHANG SHENG
  • 8428399000

 Automatic Core Veneer Vacuum Veneer Stacker Machine for Plywood

vacuum veneer stacker

vacuum veneer stacker


      High quality veneer stacker is developed for plywood or wood veneer production industry. 

      It's function is to pile up the cut veneer automaticlly, commonly installed after veneer peeling machine to save labour cost and improving working efficiency.High degree of automation, High-speed continuous uninterrupted running.


vacuum veneer stacker

vacuum veneer stacker

vacuum veneer stacker

      1.It's function is to pile up the cut veneer automaticlly, commonly installed after veneer peeling machine to save labour cost and improving working efficiency.Can be customized according to customer requirements.

      2.High quality, the machine has been tested and upgraded several time, production sill mature and quality guaranteed

      3.With First and Second Grade Veneer Grading and Sorting System.




vacuum veneer stacker

vacuum veneer stacker


vacuum veneer stacker


vacuum veneer stacker

Pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 


vacuum veneer stacker




7 peoples 

We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.

 

20 years 

We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.

 

365 days

We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.

 

3000 customers

More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.

 

10000 experiments

Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception. 

Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.


vacuum veneer stacker

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


vacuum veneer stacker






Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.