Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Automatic Transmission equipment » Automatic Wood Conveyor Transmission Equipment


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

Automatic Wood Conveyor Transmission Equipment

This machine is used to transfer logs to the veneer peeling machine or log debarker machine
Max. Log Diameter:
Max. Log Length:
  • CS-ZGSL1


  • 8428391000

Automatic Wood Conveyor  Transmission Equipment  

log feeding machine

log conveyor

Plywood machine : log  feeding machine

This machine is used to transfer logs to the veneer peeling machine automatic log feeding machine .

1. This machine carries more weight logs and runs smoothly .

2. This machine has reasonable structure, easy operation, and maintenance .

3. This machine equipment performance is stable, less wearing parts, long life .

4. This machine save about five or six people .

log feeding machine

log conveyor

log feeding machine

     The machines we produce can be customized according to the production requirements of our customers.

plywood machine

plywood machine

plywood machine

plywood machine

pre-sale service

We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.

After-sale services:

We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

 log conveyor


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

plywood production line





  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.