Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Face Veneer Peeling Machine Spindle-less Rotary 8 Feet


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

Face Veneer Peeling Machine Spindle-less Rotary 8 Feet

8 feet Spindleless veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer .
  • CS-8D21S21G11

  • Changsheng

  • 8465960000

Spindle less rotary 8 feet face veneer peeling machine 

veneer peeling machine

Production Description

    This machine uses a servo motor for single and double roller and screw feed   motors. The cutting speed can reach 100m/min. Suitable for factories with a   large output.

Power of Single Roller Motor KW 7.5*2(servo motor)
Power of Double Roller Motor KW 7.5*2(servo motor)
Power of Screw Feeding Motor KW 11(servo motor)
Power of Clipper Motor KW 5.5(servo motor)
Power of Rubber Roller Motor KW 4
Total Power KW 50.5
Roller Reducer
R87 Helical Gear   Reducer
Screw Feeding Reducer
R97 Helical Gear   Reducer
Clipper Reducer
Rubber Roller Reducer
Peeling Knife Size MM 2700*140*12.7
Max. Log Length MM 2700
Max. Log Diameter MM 300-650
Min. Last Core Diameter MM 30
Veneer Output Speed M/MIN 40-100(Adjustable Speed)
Veneer Thickness MM 0.3-4.0
Machine Size MM 6650*2000*1600
Machine Weight KG 13000
Machinable tree species
 Eucalyptus, hybrid wood, etc.

veneer peeling machine

1,Use cylinder to hit wood core.

2.Alloy lead screw and zinc based alloy nut

3.Easy adjust knife seam function and convenient disassembly

4.The peeled veneer is smooth on both sides

5.Auto trimming function of residual tail plate,thickness error plus and minus 0.05mm

6.Advanced control system and core technology.

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

       Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

       We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  



1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.





  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.