Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-02 Origin: Site
Cutter grinder(cutter grinder(knife grinder) ) mainly grind various linear knives, such as rotary cutter blades, veneer peeling machine knives, log debarker knives, paper cutters and shearing blades, etc., and are widely used.
The servo motor of the cutter grinder(cutter grinder(knife grinder) ) refers to the engine that controls the operation of the mechanical components in the servo system, and is an auxiliary motor indirect speed change device. The servo motor of the cutter grinder(cutter grinder(knife grinder) ) can control the speed, the position accuracy is very accurate, and the voltage signal can be converted into torque and speed to drive the control object. The rotor speed of the servo motor of the cutter grinder(cutter grinder(knife grinder) ) is controlled by the input signal and can respond quickly. It is used as an actuator in an automatic control system, and has the characteristics of small electromechanical time constant, high linearity, and starting voltage. The received electrical signal is converted into angular displacement or angular velocity output on the motor shaft.
The servo motors of the sharpener can be divided into two categories: DC and AC servo motors. Its main feature is that there is no rotation when the signal voltage is zero, and the speed decreases at a uniform speed with the increase of torque.
The main features of the servo system of the sharpener are as follows
(1) Precise detection device: to form a closed loop control of speed and position.
(2) There are a variety of feedback comparison principles and methods: according to the different principles of information feedback realized by the detection device, the feedback comparison method of the servo system is also different. At present, there are three kinds of pulse comparison, phase comparison and amplitude comparison.
(3) High-performance servo motor (servo motor for short): used for high-efficiency and complex surface processing CNC machine tools, the servo system will often be in the process of frequent starting and braking. The ratio of the output torque of the motor to the moment of inertia is required to be large in order to generate a large enough acceleration or braking torque. The servo motor is required to have a large enough output torque and run smoothly at low speeds, so as to minimize the intermediate links in the connection with the mechanical motion part.
(4) Precision: It realizes the closed-loop control of position, speed and torque; overcomes the problem of stepping motor out-of-step;
(5) Rotation speed: good high-speed performance, generally rated speed can reach 2000-3000 rpm;
(6) Adaptability: strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instantaneous load fluctuations and requirements for fast starting;
(7) Stable: Low-speed operation is stable, and there will be no stepping operation phenomenon similar to stepping motor when running at low speed. Suitable for occasions with high-speed response requirements;
(8) Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds;
(9) Comfort: Heat and noise are significantly reduced.