Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-03 Origin: Site
Nowadays, most of the furniture we use in our lives are made of plywood. Its beauty is no less than that of solid wood furniture. It also improves the utilization rate of wood and saves costs. It is very popular now. Rotary cutting of logs with a rotary cutter makes them have high mechanical strength, which indirectly affects the quality of their products. Since different customers require plywood with different thicknesses, plywood manufacturers are required to adjust according to the actual situation.
Many users of veneer peeling machines do not know how to adjust the thickness of veneer. If you want to change the thickness of the veneer later, you must adjust the pressure of the machine. How do I adjust the thickness of the veneer of the veneer peeling machine? Let's find out together.
Under normal circumstances, the thickness of the veneer peeling machine is 1-2mm before leaving the factory. If you want to change the thickness of the veneer in the later stage, you must first adjust the pressure of the rotary cutter. On the upper end of the double flower roll, use a triangle ruler on the double flower roll of the veneer peeling machine, and use a 150mm ruler to top the single flower roll, observe the value at the intersection of the lower edge of the triangle ruler and the ruler, when the thickness of the leather is 1 to 2mm, take 35- 36mm, if the thickness of the leather is less than 1mm, take 35 to 36mm. When the thickness of the leather is greater than 2mm, the reading will decrease accordingly. To increase the rotary cutting pressure, a gasket should be added between the two veneers and the shoulder of the tool table, and the gasket should be reduced when the pressure is reduced.
What is the reason for the different thickness of the board in the spindleless veneer peeling machine?
The spindleless veneer peeling machine has different errors according to its own cutting and processing materials. The details are as follows:
There are several reasons for the error in the thickness of the veneer of the spindleless veneer peeling machine:
1. The inclination of the auxiliary slide-in ballast is improper;
2. The main slideway is seriously worn;
3. Small special shaft is used for large-diameter timber, the chuck is easy to loosen, and the wood segment stops when it rotates;
4. The rear angle is too large, and the knife bed and the wood section vibrate;
5. The height of the installed knife of the spindleless veneer peeling machine is too high;
6. The feed screw or nut of the veneer peeling machine tool holder is severely worn.
How to eliminate the thickness error of the veneer of the spindleless veneer peeling machine:
1. Reduce the inclination angle of the auxiliary slide;
2. Repair the main slide to make it level;
3. Large chuck for large diameter wood segments;
4. Replace the screw or nut or both;
5. Adjust the knife height to make it equal to -0.5-0.5 mm;
6. Use the modified universal goniometer to measure the rear angle, adjust it to reduce it, and observe whether the width of the bright part of the friction between the blade and the wood segment is 3-4 mm.
To sum up, it is the reason why the thickness of the wood board varies in the spindleless veneer peeling machine, and I hope it will be helpful to everyone.