PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Automatic Transmission equipment » Log Feeding Machine Automatic Transmission Equipment
Share to:

Log Feeding Machine Automatic Transmission Equipment

This machine is used to transfer logs to the veneer peeling machine or log debarker machine
Max. Log Diameter:
Max. Log Length:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-ZGSL1
  • CHANG SHENG
  • 8428391000


Log Feeding Machine Automatic Transmission Equipment  

log feeding machine

log feeding machine

Plywood machine : log  feeding machine

     This machine is used for log transfer before the large diameter log peeling. The equipment is stable in operation, simple in structure, easy to operate and durable.

log feeding machine

log feeding machine

log feeding machine

      Our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.

log feeding machine


log feeding machine

log feeding machine



log feeding machine


Pre-sale services:

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 

log feeding machine

Q&A

      1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

      A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

      2. Q: Delivery time?

      A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

      3. Q: Service system? 

      A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

      4. Q: What are the payment terms?

      A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

      5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

      A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.





Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.