Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-11 Origin: Site
The plywood log debarker machine is mainly used to remove the bark of logs. The automatic plywood log debarker machine is a kind of plywood machinery. The use of the plywood log debarker machine not only improves the processing accuracy and quality of the plywood veneer, but also improves the production efficiency and the degree of automation, making the production simple and efficient. Pay attention to the following matters when using it, which can improve the production efficiency of the plywood log debarker machine and prolong the service life of the plywood log debarker.
1. Before operating the plywood log debarker machine, first check whether all parts of the equipment, electrical switches, peeling system, and numerical control system are in good condition. Check the firmness of each component, check the components: bearing seat, universal joint, disk seat, tool holder flying screw compression, sprocket, reducer, etc.
2. The plywood log debarker machine must be operated by a dedicated person. When multiple people are operating, they need to cooperate with each other, and the mind must be concentrated during operation.
3. According to the process requirements of the processed parts, carefully compile CNC machining programs
4. Adjusting and oiling the chain of the plywood log debarker machine: Check the tightness of the chain before use, and it is advisable to swing the chain up and down 1cm tightly. Sprockets and chains should be oiled once every shift to ensure their service life.
5. The direction of rotation of the cutter head: facing the feed port, the cutter head rotates in a clockwise direction. If there is a squeak and friction sound when the cutter head is working, please stop the machine immediately and open the inspection window on the back of the cutter head to eliminate the fault.
6. If the plywood log debarker machine is not clean, the motor cannot be started or the knife cannot be retracted automatically, the reason is that the knife is low and the knife seam is too small. Solution: Adjust the knife height and knife seam.
7. Turn on the power supply of the plywood log debarker machine, the indicator light is on, but the motor of the plywood log debarker machine cannot start. Solution to the problem: pay attention to whether you are missing the power phase or the main control line is dashed. Carefully overhaul the working power supply and control lines and the main stop button.
8. The plywood log debarker machine cannot automatically retract the tool. Perhaps it is due to the interruption of the travel switch and the retract control circuit. Treatment method: replace the travel switch and check and repair the circuit.
If these problems occur when using the fully automatic plywood log debarker machine, they can be solved according to the method we said.