PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 8 Feet Log Debarker » 8 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Wood Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

8 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Wood Log Debarker Machine

weigth:
Max.log length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8ZSKSG
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Wood Log Debarker Machine

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

       

      This rounding machine is used in the process of peeling and rounding logs with a length of 2700mm, which is 15% higher than the general rounding machine. Suitable for Eucalyptus, hybrid wood, and other hardwood .

One log debarker could supply two or three plywood veneers peeling machines.

log debarker machine


log debarker machine

The advantages of log debarker machine:

      1.The hydraulic-driven feed mechanism can be fast and efficient completion of the logs remove the bark to save labor and raise working efficiency.

      2.It uses a hydraulic knife assembling system, so can reduce the labor need and increase productivity.  

      3.Big-diameter wear-resistant and grooved roll with bark to increase the barking speed. 

      4. High-quality steel profile to ensure stability.

log debarker machine


log debarker machine


log debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker

log debarker machine

log debarker machine


Pre-Sales Service

* Inquiry and consulting support. 

* Sample testing support. 

* View our Factory.


After-Sales Service

* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine. 

* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.

log debarker machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.




QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.