PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Plywood hot press machine » 15 Layers Plywood Hot Press Machine for Plywood Making
Share to:

15 Layers Plywood Hot Press Machine for Plywood Making

This Machine is one of the most important machines in plywood production. It determinds the production efficiencty and the quality of final products.
weigth:
Size:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-RYJ-3
  • Changsheng
  • 8456920000

15 Layers Plywood Hot Press Machine for Plywood Making

plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine

      Plywood production line include veneer peeling section, veneer drying section,gluing section,prepress section,hot press section, saw edge section, sanding section.....etc.

Quick Details:

Condition: New

Warranty: 1years

After-sales Service Provided:

Field maintenance and repair service, Overseas third-party support available

Place of Origin: Shandong, China

Brand Name: Changsheng

size: 3600×1370×4500

dimension of hot platens: 1370×2700×42

Number of Hot Plate: 16

plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine

      

plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine



plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine


plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine

Pre-sale services:

      We provide the best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examination on the spot, process flow design, customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training, etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on-site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep a certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to you right away.  

公司简介-3

plywood hot press machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

plywood hot press machine

Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.