PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Plywood hot press machine » 500 Ton Hot Press Machine for Veneer Laminating Plywood Wood Machine
Share to:

500 Ton Hot Press Machine for Veneer Laminating Plywood Wood Machine

This Machine is one of the most important machines in plywood production. It determinds the production efficiencty and the quality of final products.
weigth:
Size:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-RYJ
  • Changsheng
  • 8456920000

500 Ton Hot Press Machine for Veneer Laminating Plywood Wood Machine

plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine

      Main sections of plywood production line include peeling section, veneer drying section,gluing section,prepress section,hot press section, saw edge section, sanding section.....etc.

      Plywood hot press machine can also be  used for laminating melamine paper on finished plywood .Plywood is the ideal product widely used in all kinds of furniture,office supplies, combination speaker , packaging exhibition and other industries. We can design and manufacture any  size according to users’ requirements.

   plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine


plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine

plywood hot press machine


Presale service

1.Make reliable pratical mechine list and production proposal free of charge, according to customers' actual situation.

2.Design the machine free of charge, according to customer's production line and production cost.

3. Make the workshop and production line layout free of charge, according to customers' factory land.


Service during the sales

1.Video for the manufacturing process as customers requirement.

2.Machine modifying according customers' suggestion.

3.Order the shipment and prepare the documents for customers' clearance, according to customers' custom requirement.


After-sale services

1.One year warranty for main machine, cost price for vunerable parts.

2.Experienced engineer is avaiable for the machine installation and worker training.


plywood hot press machine

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.