PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 6 Feet Log Debarker » 6 Feet Wood Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

6 Feet Wood Log Debarker Machine

Total Power:
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-6ZYA
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

6 Feet Wood Log Debarker Machine  

6 feet log debarker machine

wood log debarker machine

      1.Log Debarker is used for log for round before peeling.     

      2.hydraulic driven feed mechanism,can quickly, efficiently put log removal of bark    

      3.Chrome plated rollers are more wear-resistant.

      4.This machine is suitable for the Eucalyptus, hybrid wood, etc.

6 feet og debarker machine

wood log debarker machine

      6 feet log debarker machine


      Various sizes include 4 feet, 6 feet, 8 feet, etc.In addition, we can also produce plywood machinery according to your requirements.

6 feet log debarker machine

 log debarker machine

4 feet wood log debarker machine

6 feet log debarker machine  

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  




6 feet log debarker machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.




plywood veneer production line

        The main products are rotary cutting machine, log rounding machine, veneer stacker, knife sharpener and dryer and other related equipment. And our company can provide customers with a complete set of plywood production solutions according to customer needs.

6 feet log debarker machine

6 feet log debarker machine  

Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!


         





Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.