PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 6 Feet Log Debarker » Hydraulic 6 Feet Spindleless Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

Hydraulic 6 Feet Spindleless Log Debarker Machine

Hydraulic log debarker machine
Total prower:
Max. Log Diameter:
Maximum log length:
Weiget:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-6ZYA
  • ChangSheng
  • 8465960000

Hydraulic 6 Feet Spindleless  Log Debarker Machine

log debarker machine

wood log debarker machine

      Conventional model 6 ft (ft) log debarker for plywood is used for peeling logs before veneer peeling. This machine is the main equipment for the plywood production line to remove the bark. It is suitable for poplar, eucalyptus, etc. Remove the log's skin and make the log straighter. The hydraulically driven feeding mechanism can quickly and efficiently put in the logs, remove the bark, and make the logs round.


log debarker machine

wood log debarker machine

log debarker machine

      All our machines can be customized according to your production requirements .


log debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker machinelog debarker machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

log debarker machine


Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

6 feet log debarker machine




Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.