PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 6 Feet Log Debarker » Spindleless 6 Feet Heavy Duty Wood Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

Spindleless 6 Feet Heavy Duty Wood Log Debarker Machine

This rounding machine is used for peeling logs with a length of 2700 mm. The structure is simple, durable and easy to operate.
Total Power:
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8ZYA
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Spindleless 6 Feet  Heavy Duty Wood Log Debarker Machine

wood log debarker machine

Overview

log debarker machine


      Wood log debarker machine, used before rotary cutter. Machine for peeling and rounding logs

      1. The hydraulically driven feed mechanism can quickly and efficiently remove the bark of the logs to save labor and improve work efficiency.

      2.Big-diameter wear-resistant and grooved roll with bark to increase the barking speed. 

      3.High-quality steel profiles ensure stability.


wood log debarker machinewood log debarker machine

wood log debarker machine


        This is just one of our machines, we can customize it according to your production needs.

wood log debarker machinewood log debarker machinewood log debarker machinewood log debarker machine


Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment 

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory.


Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .

2) Oversea install and debug the equipment.

3) Train the first-line operator.


After sales service

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment.

3) Provide technical exchanging.


FAQ

wood log debarker machine

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.