Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 8 Feet Log Debarker » 8 Feet Hydraulic Hard Wood Log Debarking Machine


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

8 Feet Hydraulic Hard Wood Log Debarking Machine

This machine is used to debarking the skin and making round the log before peeling.
  • Changsheng

8 Feet Spindleless Hard Wood Log Debarker Machine

log debarker

log debarker

Product Description:

      Plywood machine 8 Feet Log debarker is widely used before veneer production. The main function of it is remove the bark from log and make the log smooth and straight, to make sure the log is easy to peel into veneers. This log debarker has crushing fuction.The crushed barks can be used as the raw material of other wood based panels.Chrome plated rollers are more wear-resistant.

log debarker

log debarker

      This machine is used for the debarking of 8 feet logs.It has the characteristic of simple structure easy to operate and long service time.log debarker

log debarker

log debarker

log debarker

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.

Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.

After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system?

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

log debarker

     Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!





  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.