PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Other plywood machines » Board Overturning Machine for Plywood with Hydraulic System
Share to:

Board Overturning Machine for Plywood with Hydraulic System

Flap machine with hydraulic control, continuous production, reduce the labor intensity of workers in the operation more secure and reliable, stable and accurate.
Overturning Angle:
Max Overturning Length:
Max Overturning Width:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-FBJ-2
  • Changsheng

 Board Overturning Machine for Plywood with Hydraulic System 

plywood making machine

This machine is mainly used for the overturning of plywood surface.

plywood making machine

      1. The structure of this machine is made of section steel and steel plate by fine welding,  ensuring its structural strength and stability;

      2. The hydraulic oil cylinder is of smooth and uniform compaction and easy to control, and the clamping force is adjustable;

      3. The plate blank is fed in by means of rolling bearing,which causes no damage to the  plate blank;

      4. The control button and the indicating lamp are all located on the control panel, easy for  operation as well nice and practical.

NAME UNIT  PARAMETER
Model
CS-FB1250
Diameter & Stroke of Cylinder MM Ф100×500
Max. Openning MM 1250
Overturning Angle
0-180°
Max Overturning Length MM 2600
Max Overturning Width MM 1250
Power KW 3+1.5 KW
Overall Dimensions(L× W×H) MM 2040×2100×2265
Net Weight KG 1870
plywood making machine

plywood making machine

plywood making machine


plywood making machine


Presale service

1.Make reliable pratical mechine list and production proposal free of charge, according to customers' actual situation

2.Design the machine free of charge, according to customer's production line and production cost,

3. Make the workshop and production line layout free of charge, according to customers' factory land


Medium-sales service

1.Video for the manufacturing process as customers requirement

2.Machine modifying according customers' suggestion

3.Order the shipment and prepare the documents for customers' clearance, according to customers' custom requirement


After-sale services

1.One year warranty for main machine, cost price for vunerable parts

2.Experienced engineer is avaiable for the machine installation and worker training

员工在济南邦德激光股份有限公司参观学习-15-裁切_副本

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

plywood veneer production line


Previous: 
Next: 

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.