Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-28 Origin: Site
The plywood cold press machine is one of the full set of plywood machines that plywood manufacturers and furniture manufacturers will equip. The function of the cold press is to shape the plywood, and it can also strengthen the adhesion between the boards, the pressure is weak, and the force is not back. Today we will share with you what damage the cold press will cause if the plywood cold press is not lubricated in time.
The defect of the smooth part of the plywood cold press is not a problem of the smooth system itself, but it can also lead to the defect of the system. For example, improper selection of the piston ring structure at the cylinder and the selection of processing equipment can cause oil running. Abnormal leakage at the shaft seal will also cause the oil level in the crankcase to drop significantly, causing the oil to be emptied; the size of the connecting rod and the front and rear bearings Too small space in the main bearing equipment, too dirty lubricating oil, and deterioration of lubricating oil will increase the conflict and wear of moving parts; when the cylinder is severely worn, high and low pressure blow-by gas will appear, which will cause the crankcase to heat up, increase the oil temperature, and make the oil smooth. The decrease in viscosity constitutes a vicious circle of smooth conditions and defects in smooth systems.
The primary signs of normal operation of the smooth system of the plywood cold press are:
1. The oil pressure gauge of the plywood cold press is stable. The indicated pressure should be 0.05～0.3Mpa higher than the suction pressure for the piston type cold press and 0.2～0.3Mpa higher than the condensing pressure for the screw type cold press.
2. The temperature of the oil in the crankcase of the plywood cold press should be kept between 10-65℃, and the suitable operating temperature is 35-55℃.
3. The oil level in the crankcase of the plywood cold press should be high enough and stable for a long time.
4. The filter element of the oil filter of the plywood cold press should not be clogged, and the fine oil filter with differential pressure should have a clogged signaling indication.
The common defects of the smooth system of the plywood cold press are the oil pump has no pressure, the pressure regulation fails and the pressure gauge pointer shakes violently. The primary reasons are:
1. The temperature of the oil in the crankcase of the plywood cold press is too low, the tolerance of the frozen smooth oil is too large, the filter screen of the pump inlet oil filter is too dense, the filter element is blocked, and the oil level is too low. It is difficult for the oil pump to suck oil, which constitutes a suction phenomenon.
2. The oil pump of the plywood cold press works for a long time, the pump is severely worn, the internal leakage is too large, and the volume effect is significantly reduced.
3. The pressure regulating valve core of the plywood cold press is stuck in the open position or the tension spring of the pressure regulating valve fails.
4. The system of the plywood cold press is severely leaking.
Therefore, the analysis of the defects of the lubrication system of the plywood cold press should be comprehensive, that is, in addition to the problems of the lubrication system itself, the operating conditions of the cold press should also be inspected, analyzed and judged.
When the plywood cold press is in operation, various parts will have more loss. For some daily-use plywood cold presses, lubrication is required, and the ones that are not used frequently need lubrication. If the plywood cold press is not smoothed, the cold press will be damaged. When the lubrication of the cold press is done well, the use time of the plywood cold press can be extended.