Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-16 Origin:Site
There are many wood processing equipment, and the log debarker machine is a commonly used equipment and a supporting machine for the wood veneer peeling machine. The wood log debarker machine is mainly a device for removing bark and rounding of logs with bark. The wood log debarker machine is for the preparation of peeling wood. The rounded wood is more conducive to the peeling work of the wood veneer peeling machine. After rounding, the round wood will not be bounced during the peeling process, the peeling is more stable, and the wood veneer peeling equipment is also protected to a certain extent. The following are some common problems and solutions when using the circle search machine.
If the wood is slightly different and the shape is uneven, you can check the following points:
1. In this case, first check the knives of the log debarker machine to see if they are sharp, sharpen the knives and polish them with oilstone;
2. Check whether the tool position of the log debarker machine is installed too high or too low. If the tool position is not suitable, adjust it to a suitable position;
3. If the wood processed by the log debarker machine is too dry or too hard, the same problem will also occur. You can boil or soak the logs before operating;4. The vibration of the knife bed during rotary cutting is generally caused by the bolts not being tightened properly. Need to check and tighten, adjust the gap between the guide rail adjustment bar and the slider properly.
4. The vibration of the knife bed during rotary cutting is generally caused by the bolts not being tightened properly. Need to check and tighten, adjust the gap between the guide rail adjustment bar and the slider properly.
If the thickness of the two ends of the remaining wooden shaft is not the same, this situation can be started from the following aspects
1. The height of the two ends of the rotary veneer peeling machine or the knife seam are different, and the adjustable knife height is the same as the knife seam;
2. Damage to the single-roller support bearing will also cause this problem, and a new single-roller support bearing needs to be replaced;
3. The shaft sleeve of the roller bearing is seriously worn and needs to be replaced with a new shaft sleeve;
4. The looseness of the guide rail seat of the rotary cutting machine will also cause the two ends to be inconsistent in thickness. Check and tighten the guide rail seat bolts.
If the bark is not clean when using the wood log debarker machine, you can consider the following aspects:
1. This situation is generally due to the low knife or too small seam of the wood log debarker machine. It is also very simple to solve this situation. It is enough to adjust the height of the wood log debarker machine and the knife seam appropriately.
2. The motor cannot start after the peeling and wood log debarker machine is switched on. It is necessary to check whether the power supply of the wood log debarker machine is lack of phase or the main control line is dashed.
If the wood log debarker machine cannot automatically retract the tool, check the open circuit of the travel switch and the control circuit of the retract, replace the travel switch and repair the circuit.
In short, if there are minor problems with the plywood machine, do not rush to disassemble the machine for inspection to avoid secondary damage. Find the key to the problem and prescribe the right medicine to solve the problem correctly.