High Speed 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood
Plywood machine : veneer making machine
The plywood veneer peeling machine is the main equipment in the production of plywood. It is a continuous veneer strip that converts logs of a certain length and diameter into a veneer of a certain size after cutting. The plywood veneer making machine is closely related to the production and quality of plywood.
We are a manufacturer of plywood machines with more than 20 years of production experience. The x-type rotary cutting machine produced by our factory is a full servo rotary cutting machine with full servo motor to ensure high-speed rotary cutting accuracy. The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 600 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 30-120 m/min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne and miscellaneous wood.
All the motors adopt full servo motors, the speed of the rotary cutting is stable, the precision of high-speed rotary cutting is guaranteed, and the quality of the veneer is high.
There are many types of rollers, which can deal with the production and processing of various logs.
The roller is made of round steel and quenched and chrome-plated to ensure the wear resistance of the roller surface pattern.
The chain is driven on both sides of the single row. This is a dual-motor dual-drive. The two ends of the single row are evenly loaded and the thickness of the veneer is uniform. It is suitable for high-speed operation of the equipment, more durable, and low failure rate.
1 .The screw material is made of 45 steel, which is quenched, quenched and chromed.
2. Zinc-based alloy casting.
3. The stroke switch is precisely guided.
4. Cam, as the diameter of the log gradually decreases during the rotary cutting, it will drive the single row assembly to change its angle to ensure normal rotary cutting and ensure the uniform thickness of the veneer.
In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.
1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .
2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart.
3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .
4)Welcome to visit our factory.
Service during the sales
1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .
2) Oversea install and debug the equipment.
3) Train the first-line operator.
After sales service
1) 24 hours online service .
2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment.
3) Provide technical exchanging.
We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.
We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.
We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.
More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.
Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.
Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time ?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q:Service system ?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.
Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!