Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-11 Origin: Site
The plywood hydraulic cold press is an indispensable machine for plywood manufacturing, and it is widely used. To use the plywood cold press correctly, in addition to correctly grasping some maintenance methods of the plywood cold press, you must also understand the precautions when using the plywood hydraulic cold press, and require the plywood manufacturer to operate the cold press correctly. Now many new users do not know the detailed operation process of the plywood cold press. Now the plywood machine manufacturer will briefly introduce the correct operation process of the plywood hydraulic cold press. The details are as follows:
The correct operation process of the plywood hydraulic cold press:
1. Before operating the plywood cold press, you must read the equipment manual in detail.
2. Before connecting the plywood cold press to the power supply, it must be connected to a secure grounding device.
3. The power cord of the plywood cold press needs to be connected to a power supply with a protective switch, and check whether the voltage and frequency of the power supply are suitable.
4. Before operating the plywood cold press, confirm whether the working direction of the equipment motor is correct.
5. Before operating the plywood cold press, check whether the safety protection equipment is normal and whether the components are loose or damaged. Otherwise, it should be adjusted and replaced in time to ensure its normal function. And remember to remove all adjustment tools.
6. When operating the plywood cold press, you need to wear tight clothes. Avoid wearing loose clothes or wearing ties, watches, bracelets, etc. Those with long hair need to wear a work cap to cover their long hair.
7. During the operation of the plywood cold press, all the safety protection equipment cannot be removed or opened privately.
8. When the plywood cold press is working, the operator is prohibited from leaving the job.
9. It is forbidden to process workpieces beyond the original design function of the plywood cold press equipment and use accessories beyond the design function of the machine tool.
10. Operators are not allowed to operate the machine in poor physical condition or after drinking.
11. The main power supply of the plywood cold press needs to be disconnected before checking, repairing and cleaning the machine tool.
12. The power supply must be cut off after the operation of the plywood cold press machine.
Precautions and protection when hydraulic cold press is used:
1. In the process of using the plywood cold press, pay attention to the various buttons on the machine, especially the "up", "down" and "emergency switch". They can be used in emergency situations. Try not to touch the condition.
2. The correct operation of the plywood cold press also includes the daily maintenance of the cold press and clean up on time. It is necessary to ensure that the upper and lower iron plates are clean and flat to prevent damage to the processed products during the work.
3. Every time when the operation of the plywood cold press is finished, various auxiliary materials need to be prepared in advance to prevent the lack of materials from forming a pause in the processing, which not only affects the quality of the cold press, but also affects the output It also constitutes a relative influence.
4. During the working process of the plywood cold press, prevent the hand and body from being placed under the press plate to avoid personal injury.
5. The cold press should be guarded by special personnel during the operation to prevent accidents. In case of accidents, the emergency switch should be pressed immediately.