Views: 10 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-27 Origin: Site
Plywood veneer peeling machine is an important equipment for plywood production. Mechanical equipment such as CNC veneer rotary cutting machine needs to add lubricating oil frequently to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Therefore, the use of CNC plywood veneer rotary cutting machine should always add lubricants, but the addition of lubricants should also pay attention to the method. The following internal notes are about the lubrication of the rotary cutter. I hope to help you.
1. The higher the speed of rotation or sliding of the rotary cutter, the smaller the viscosity of the lubricant should be;
2. When the surface of the friction surface is rough, oil with a higher viscosity should be used, and vice versa.
3. For non-liquid friction, such as variable load, non-equal speed or frequent start, stop, etc., use a larger viscosity lubricant;
4. The greater the pressure per unit area, the greater the viscosity of the lubricant.
5. The working temperature is high and the viscosity of the used oil should be increased.
The above is the need to pay attention to the addition of lubricating oil to the veneer peeling machine. Also note that when adding lubricant, it must be done when the rotary cutter is not working. If you are interested, feel free to contact us.