PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 8 Feet Log Debarker » 8 Feet Automatic Wood Log Debarker And Rounding Machine
Share to:

8 Feet Automatic Wood Log Debarker And Rounding Machine

This machine is used to debarking the skin and making round the log before peeling.
Total Power:
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Machine Weight:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8ZDCL
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet Automatic Wood Log Debarker And Rounding Machinewood log debarker machine

log debarker machine

Product Description:

      The 8 feet log debarker machine is widely used in the production of plywood veneer. The main function of the log debarker machine is to remove the bark of the log and make the log smooth and straight, so as to ensure that the log is easy to be cut into veneer. The chrome drum is more wear-resistant. The feeding method of this debarker is gear and silding rail. It has the function of automatic knife slit adjustment, can improve 5

percent of the veneer output. Suitable for softwood like poplar and cottonwoo.

      The log length that this machine can process is 2700 MM, the maximum log diameter is 600MM, and the wood that can be processed is Poplar, Cottonwood, etc .


log debarker machine

log debarker machine


log debarker machine

wood log debarker machine

Product Characteristics:

  • Work automatic to save the cost of manual debarking  

  • After debarking, the becomes smooth and straight, easy to peel

  • With good processing precision, easy operation

  • Customize machine according to customer’s requirements


log debarker machine

log debarker machine


wood log debarker machine


 log debarker machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

    log debarker machine

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.



plywood veneer production line-水印压缩

Plywood veneer production line







Previous: 
Next: 

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.