Automatic KN95 Face Mask Production Line
KN95 mask is composed of 6 layers of special filtering non-wowen, which meets the NIOSH standard filtration rate of 95%. It can effectively filter certain microbial particles (entering viruses, bacteria, etc.), avoid cross-infection of droplets and protect human health.
The KN95 mask production line adheres to the corporate philosophy of "technology creates excellence", integrates the essence of decades of machine manufacturing experience, uses optimized design technology, and uses automatic control systems across the entire line, servo tracking welding, effectively reducing energy consumption to a minimum. Increased efficiency to a higher level. This production line has a leading position in China and is currently the most promising investment project.
1. Production process description
The production line has 6 cloth trays and a nasal bridge unwinding tray, which can produce up to 6 layers of N95 masks. Each unwinding has a lack of material alarm and tension adjustment. The rolls are stacked in, and at the same time they are placed in the bridge of the nose. Weld multiple layers of fabric together by ultrasonic welding, and press out various patterns, and then punch out the valve hole of the cover. Carry out trademark printing and automatically weld the earrings, then fold, weld, cut, and finally put the finished product into the box, and fold it away.
2. Production flow chart
Nowoven insertion → Nose bridge → Welding embossing → Punch valve hole → Traction → Printed trademark→ Welding ear bands → Folding → Welding edges → Cut-out → Close-up → Finished products in the box
3. The unit power consumption
Machine assembly capacity: about 15KW 220V single phase
Because the ultrasonic works intermittently, and the main motor does not work at full power after normal production, the actual power consumed by the unit during normal production is about 40% to 60% of the total installed capacity.
Installation and commissioning
1. The unit should be placed in a good plane.
2. Place each part of equipment according to the production line layout drawing, and calibrate the centerline and level of the unit. The distance between auxiliary machines can be adjusted appropriately according to the situation of the workshop site.
3. The unit's electrical equipment must be well grounded.
4. After the installation is completed, connect the electric and gas pipelines.
5. Check whether all parts are loose or falling off.
6. Check whether the transmission parts rotate normally.
7. Separately debug each part of the equipment, and then enter the whole machine debugging after the operation is normal.
Equipment warranty: 12 months warranty
After-sales service: online technical support, on-site installation, video training, on-site maintenance, overseas engineers
Production cycle: 25 working days
Suitable for industries: production of sanitary supplies, medical supplies, protective supplies and other industries.
Raw materials: non-woven fabric / meltblown fabric / nose bridge / ear strap line