PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Automatic Transmission equipment » Automatic Wood Log Transmission Equipment for Plywood Production Line
Share to:

Automatic Wood Log Transmission Equipment for Plywood Production Line

The equipment is stable in operation, simple in structure, easy to operate and durable.
Machine Size:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-JYSL01
  • Changsheng

Automatic Wood Log Transmission Equipment for Plywood Production Line

log feeding machine

log conveyor

Plywood machine : log conveyor machine 


        Used for log transmission. The equipment is stable in operation, simple in structure, easy to operate and durable.This machine save about five or six people .

log feeding machine



log conveyor

log feeding machineAll our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirements.

log feeding machine


log conveyor machine

log feeding machine

log conveyor machine

Pre-sale

1. Free consultation about the equipment.

2. Reasonable purchasing plan and the production line designing plan are offered according to the clients' special requirement to help you to select the most suitable machinery.

3. Welcome to visit our factory and check our machine .


During-sales

1. We inspect and test the machine before delivery.

2. We are willing to freely train your technicist and first-line operator.


After-sales

1. Engineers are available to service overseas.

2. Videos about installing and debugging the equipment.


log conveyor machine


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


log conveyor machine

        



Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.