PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Automatic Transmission equipment » Plywood Machine Automatic Transmission Equipment for Log Debarking
Share to:

Plywood Machine Automatic Transmission Equipment for Log Debarking

Conveyor belt, used to find round machine, transfer bark and other waste .

Quantity:
  • CS-CSD02
  • Changsheng

Plywood Machine Automatic Transmission Equipment  for Log Debarking

conveyor for log debarking

Plywood machine : automaitc transmission equipment

      Conveyor belt, used to find round machine, transfer bark and other waste .Used in automatic plywood veneer  production line to improve production efficiency.

automatic transmission for log debarking

transmission equipment for log debarking

1.This machine reasonable structure, easy operation and maintenance

2.This machine equipment performance is stable, less wearing parts, long life

3.This machine save about tow or three people.

transmission equipment for veneer making machine

All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.

transmission equipment for log debarking

transmission equipment for log debarking

transmission equipment for log debarking

manufacturer of plywood machine

Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart.

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory.


Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .

2) Oversea install and debug the equipment.

3) Train the first-line operator.


After sales service

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment.

3) Provide technical exchanging.

transmission equipment for log debarking

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.



manufacturer of plywood machine

      Feixian Changsheng Machinery is located in Feixian County, Shandong Rotary Cutting Machine Production Base. 

plywood veneer production line

     

      The company was founded in 1996 and is one of the earliest rotary cutting machine manufacturers in Shandong Province. Our main product includes log feeding machine, log debarking,veneer peeling machine, automatic veneer stacker, knife grinder, veneer dryer as well as whole plywood veneer production line customizing and parts including rotary cutter, rubber roller,conveyor belt etc. 

manufacturer of plywood machine

      Since its establishment, the company has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of rotary cutting machines.Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Our factory has always adhered to the business philosophy of "survive by quality, develop by innovation", and guided by the six core values of "customer value, teamwork, serious responsibility, courage to bear, grateful attitude, healthy and fresh". We constantly improve the structure, improve the details, provide customers with better equipment and create value for customers. our plywood machine has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.

manufacturer of plywood machine

      Changsheng people are willing to use high-quality products, perfect service to provide you with a plywood veneers production line solution.





QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Peter
  0086-13697816816
  peter@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.