PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Plywood Trimming Saw » Double Sizer High Precision Plywood Edge Trimming Saw
Share to:

Double Sizer High Precision Plywood Edge Trimming Saw

This Machine is used for the edge cutting of plywood. High degree of automation, high productivity
weigth:
Size:
Working Size:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-SBJ-2
  • Changsheng
  • 8465910000

Double Sizer High Precision Plywood Edge Trimming Saw

automatic plywood edge trimming saw


automatic plywood edge trimming saw

      Hot sale Automatic plywood edge trimming machine : Servo motor supply the smooth running, high speed,high precise, precise position. The main structure is strong with enough rigidity and high stability.


 NAME UNIT PARAMETER
Model
CS-JB4850
Working Size MM 1220* 2440
Horizontal Saw Size MM 7000*2000*1100
Vertical Saw Size MM 5700*3200*1200
Working Thinkness MM 5 - 50
Diameter of Saw Blade MM 305
Linear Speed of Saw Blade M/S 90-120
Transmission Method
Chain&Guiding Rail
Air Cylinder Number PC 4
Power KW 7.5*4+2.2*4
Mounting Dimension MM 8500*5500*1200
Machine Size KG 7500

If container is too tigher , we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.

automatic plywood edge trimming saw

automatic plywood edge trimming saw

automatic plywood edge trimming saw

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

plywood machine  

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


plywood production line




     






Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.