Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-15 Origin:Site
Reducing the moisture content of products has always been a difficult problem for many wood manufacturers to overcome, but this is not an easy task. At least many dryers on the market cannot meet the high drying standards, but the veneer dryer stands out against such a background. This article will give you some suggestions when using the veneer dryer.
The principle of veneer dryer
Precautions for using veneer dryer
Maintenance of veneer dryer
The principle is that the veneer is preheated and dried under the clamping of the upper and lower coils. The coil is transferred to the veneer through the heating of steam or heat transfer oil. The high temperature coil is in direct contact with the wet veneer. The veneer is evenly heated, and the wood shrinks during the benign physical process of evaporation. Therefore, the veneer has uniform moisture content after drying, the wood has a good color, and the inside and outside are consistent.
First of all, before using the veneer dryer, be sure to read the product manual carefully, and the precautions in it must be very careful. The weight of the product placed at one time, and the instructions also have clear requirements, and everyone must pay attention to this point. Regarding the correct use of the veneer dryer, the manufacturer has the most say. The user has any questions and must communicate with the manufacturer in time to avoid unnecessary trouble.
Then, in the process of using the veneer dryer, pay attention to the following points:
(1) Newly installed tires are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
(2) Pay attention to whether the work of each part of the veneer dryer is normal.
(3) For the plane of the chassis where the mobile device is placed, dust and other objects should be removed to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the chassis when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, resulting in a serious accident.
(4) If there is impact sound when the rotating gear is running, it should be stopped and checked immediately and eliminated.
(5) Pay attention to check the degree of wear of wearing parts, and pay attention to replace worn parts at any time.
(6) The oil temperature of the bearing of the veneer dryer should be stopped immediately to check the cause and eliminate it.
(1) Fill the bearing seat with butter every month to ensure the lubricity of the bearing.
(2) The exhaust pipes and elbows are cleaned every month. If they are not cleaned, the drying time will be prolonged. Excessive cotton wool clogging is likely to cause fire.
(3) After the operation is completed, the temperature adjustment knob of the veneer dryer needs to be turned to the 0 degree position to reduce improper start-up, thereby prolonging the service life of the solenoid valve.
(4) Regularly clean the cotton slag on the temperature sensor bar, and find that the temperature difference between the temperature regulator and the thermometer is too large, generally about 5 degrees. There is cotton wool on it.
(5) Normally when the veneer dryer continues to dry, the dryer first preheats to 80 degrees, then turns off the gas, and cools for 20 minutes.
(6) The temperature setting should be set correctly according to the drying conditions of the wood to prevent damage.
Specific understanding of the use techniques of veneer dryer is very beneficial to our daily production activities, so before we use the veneer dryer, we need to spend a certain amount of time to learn to promote the follow-up work went smoothly.