Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 8 Feet Log Debarker » Spindleless 8 Feet Log Debarking


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

Spindleless 8 Feet Log Debarking

This machine is used to debarking the skin and making round the log before peeling.
Total Power:
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Machine Weight:
  • CS-8ZDCL

  • Changsheng

  • 8465960000

8 Feet Hydraulic  Wood Log Debarker  Machine 

wood log debarker machine

log debarker machine

      The 8 feet log debarker machine is widely used in the production of plywood veneer. The main function of the log debarker machine is to remove the bark of the log and make the log smooth and straight, so as to ensure that the log is easy to be cut into veneer. The chrome drum is more wear-resistant. The hydraulic feeding system can quickly and effectively remove the bark of the log and round the wood.

      The log length that this machine can process is 2700 MM, the maximum log diameter is 600MM, and the wood that can be processed is Poplar, Cottonwood, etc .

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

Product Characteristics:

  • Work automatic to save the cost of manual debarking  

  • After debarking, the becomes smooth and straight, easy to peel

  • With good processing precision, easy operation

  • Customize machine according to customer’s requirements

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

wood log debarker machine

log debarker machine

pre-sale service

We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.

Service during the sales: 

Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.

After-sale services:

We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

log debarker machine

log debarker machine



1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.





  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.