Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-29 Origin: Site
There will be various problems in the drying process of the veneer dryer. The heat transfer efficiency of the veneer dryer will directly determine the drying effect and efficiency of the veneer. It is very important to increase the hot air speed of the veneer dryer. Let us first understand What are some of the benefits of increasing the veneer dryer hot air speed?
1. Increasing the hot gas flow and hot gas flow of the veneer dryer can improve the working efficiency of the lifting plate.
2. Increasing the speed of the hot air flow of the veneer dryer plays a very important role in accelerating the heating speed.
3. To increase the speed of hot air flow in the veneer dryer, a reasonable exhaust and dust removal system must be designed at the end of the veneer dryer, and a hot air supply system must be designed at the head end.
4. The total pressure and air volume of the exhaust fan must be appropriate. If the total pressure is too low and the air volume is too small, it will directly affect the exhaust fan and reduce the output of the veneer dryer; if the total pressure is too high and the air volume is too large, it will directly increase the power consumption, and also increase the temperature of the exhaust gas outside the machine and increase the heat. loss.
5. It is necessary to increase the insulation of the veneer dryer cylinder, use a boiling furnace to heat it, and increase the temperature gradient.
6. The speed, flow and drying effect of the hot air flow of the veneer dryer will be directly sensed during the operation. The drying speed of the veneer dryer is also affected by the hot air flow. Controlling the hot air flow plays a decisive role in drying materials.
7. Strengthen the insulation of the cylinder, use a boiling furnace to heat it, increase the air-solid temperature difference, and increase the temperature gradient.
8. Increase the solid phase heating area.