PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 4 Feet Log Debarker » 4 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Plywood Log Debarking Machine
Share to:

4 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Plywood Log Debarking Machine

This machine is used to debark the skin and making round the log before peeling
Color:
Size:
Weight:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4Z350
  • Changsheng

4 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Plywood Log Debarking Machine

log debarker

log debarker

   

       This machine is used to debark the skin and making round the log before peeling.

       The hydraulic pressure drive into the constructions, can quickly and effectively remove bark and complete log the round work.

       This machine reasonable structure, easy operation and maintenance.

       This machine equipment performance is stable, less wearing parts, long life.

       This machine's wood loss rate achieve 1%,saving timber resources. 

       Artificial technical requirements are not high,in the normal peeling the error range in ± 0.1mm.

       One debarker machine can supply with two veneer peeling machines, save about five or six people.


log debarker machine


log debarker

log debarker

       All the plywood machines we produce can be customized according to your production requirements .


log debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker machine



log debarker machine

pre-sale service

       We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

        Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

        We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  


log debarker machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.