8 Feet High Quality Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine
Plywood machine: veneer making machine
The wood peeling machine is the main equipment in the production of plywood. The veneer peeling machine is closely related to the production and quality of plywood. The veneer rotary cutter is to cut logs of a certain length and diameter into continuous plywood veneers, and cut them into the size required by the plywood.
The maximum log length that this rotary cutter can process is 2700 mm, and the maximum log diameter is 650 mm. The production speed is 40-80 m/min. The production speed is adjustable.This machine can also spin-cut surplus wood that has been processed with a spindle veneer peeling machine. The log processing diameter is 650 mm.
1. Servo Feeding Motor
The feeding motor is servo motor. It can guarantee stable machine running, stable rotatory peeling speed and accurate veneer thickness. So the machine can produce high quality veneer.
2. TAIWAN Feeding Lead Screw and Screw Nut
The machine uses mining equipment's feeding lead screw, which is made by TAIWAN technology. The feeding lead screw is made by special steel, the screw nut is made by copper. It has very high feeding accuracy and guarantee accurate veneer thickness. The standard feeding screw diameter is 70mm. Diameter can be 100mm according to client's requirement.
3. Siemens Motor
YIHE complete set of plywood equipment supporting Siemens motor , the power voltage and frequency can customized according to different countries and regions.
4. Electroplating Peeling Roller
All peeling rollers of plywood veneer making machine are quenched and electroplating process, the rigidity is better, we can choose the right roller patterns to meet your different wood species according to different kinds of veneer and wood.
In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine . We are professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our plywood machines. In addition, we can also customized according to your production requirements.
1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .
2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart .
3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .
4)Welcome to visit our factory .
Service during the sales
1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .
2) Oversea install and debug the equipment .
3) Train the first-line operator .
After sales service
1) 24 hours online service .
2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .
3) Provide technical exchanging .
We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.
We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.
We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.
More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.
Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.
Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time ?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q:Service system ?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.