PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

8 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine

8 feet Spindleless veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer .
Color:
Size:
Weight:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8D2S2G11BF
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet  Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine8 feet rotary veneer peeling machine


8 Feet Plywood Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine

      1 Using servo motor drive precision screw feed.

      2. Different wood species can also be together peel without affecting the thickness of the board.

      3. Veneer surface finish is good.

      4. Change thickness of veneer only need to enter the number of figures, needless to replace gear,high precision 

      5. Power saving, simple operation, easy maintenance.


8 feet rotary veneer peeling machine

8 feet rotary veneer peeling machine


8 feet rotary veneer peeling machine

8 feet rotary veneer peeling machine



8 feet rotary veneer peeling machine

8 feet veneer peeling machine

8 feet veneer peeling machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 

pre-sale service We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc. Service during the sales:  Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free. After-sale services: We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.




8 feet rotary veneer peeling machine

     Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!






Previous: 
Next: 

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.