PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Spindleless Plywood Veneer Making Machine
Share to:

8 Feet Spindleless Plywood Veneer Making Machine

It is the main equipment for veneer production, mainly used for the spin stripping of poplar, eucalyptus, etc.
The log processing diameter is 500 mm, and the remaining minimum diameter of the wood core is 30 m
Total prower:
Maximum log diameter:
Maximum log length:
Speed :
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8D2S2G11
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet Spindleless Plywood Veneer Making Machine

8 feet veneer making machine

plywood veneer making machine

      Plywood veneer making machine:spindleless veneer peeling machine

      Spindle-less veneer peeling making machine is one of the equipments for the production of plywood, which belongs to the mechanical spindleless rotary cutting transmission machine, suitable for lathe cutting remaining wood core to continue into veneer, also can be applied to small diameter wood (diameter 500mm) into veneer.These advantages like those: 1,Processing of the board thickness uniform, surface smooth; 2,reasonable structure, easy operation and maintenance; 3,equipment performance is stable, less wearing parts, long life; 4,saving timber resources. 5,Artificial technical requirements are not high,in the normal peeling the machine,the error in 0.1mm



8 feet plywood veneer peeling machine

spindleless plywood veneer peeling machine

veneer making machine

      In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.


8 feet plywood veneer making machine


plywood veneer making machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

spindleless veneer making machine


Pre-sale services:

      We provide the best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examination on the spot, process flow design, customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training, etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on-site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep a certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacement can be shipped to you right away.  




manufacturer of plywood machine


Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.











Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.