PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Rotary 8 Feet Spindle-less Face Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Rotary 8 Feet Spindle-less Face Veneer Peeling Machine

8 feet Spindleless veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer .
Color:
Size:
Weight:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8D1S1G1
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Rotary 8 Feet Spindle-less  Face  Veneer Peeling Machine

6 feet veneer peeling machine  

 6 feet veneer peeling machine

Plywood machine:Spindleless veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer .

And it is suitable for the eucalyptus, pine, cotton wood and another log.

The quality of the veneer determines the quality of the plywood, so controlling the quality of the veneer is the premise and the most important part of producing standard plywood.

Veneer peeling machine is a very technical equipment in plywood line equipment.


6 feet veneer peeling machine


6 feet veneer peeling machine

6 feet veneer peeling machine

Can be customized according to customer requirements.


6 feet veneer peeling machine

6 feet veneer peeling machine


changsheng machinery

Packaging
Weight 8500KG
Size 6100*1800*1360
Packaging Details If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.

6 feet veneer peeling machine

pre-sale service

       We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

6 feet veneer peeling machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


Related Products

plywood machine

                         LOG FEEDING MACHINE                             LOG DEBARKER                                 VENEER STACKER


Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.