PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Spindleless Adjustable Speed Veneer Peeling Making Machine
Share to:

8 Feet Spindleless Adjustable Speed Veneer Peeling Making Machine

Double-row rotary cutter with high precision, high output, uniform veneer thickness and standard size.
Total Power:
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8D2S1G11F
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet Spindleless  Adjustable Speed  Veneer Peeling Making Machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

Applications

      This machine is used for plywood veneer rotary cutting, which can produce plywood panel and core board. It is very popular in the plywood industry.

      1. CNC rotary peeling machine .

      2. Cutting diameter 500 mm .

      3. Cutting length 2700  .

      4. Single board thickness 0.3-3.0 mm .

             veneer making machine

      We have 4f, 6f and 8f to meet different requirements. You can choose it according to your needs .


veneer production line

8 feet veneer production line


      The main products are rotary cutting machine, log rounding machine, veneer stacker, knife sharpener and dryer and other related equipment. And our company can provide customers with a complete set of plywood production solutions according to customer needs.

plywood veneer making machine

plywood veneer making machine

plywood veneer making machine

plywood veneer making machine



Pre-sale services:

We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 


   veneer making machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers


Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.