PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet High Speed Veneer Peeling Making Machine
Share to:

8 Feet High Speed Veneer Peeling Making Machine

For log veneer peeling machine with cha length less than 2700 mm.

weigth:
Total prower:
Maximum log length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Quantity:
  • CS-8D2S2G11-R
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet High Speed Veneer Peeling Making Machine

plywood making machine

      veneer rotary cutting machine

      Our company was founded in 1996 and is one of the earliest veneer peeling machine manufacturers in Shandong Province. Our main product includes log feeding machine, log debarking,veneer rotary cutting machine, automatic veneer stacker, knife grinder, veneer dryer as well as whole plywood veneer production line customizing and parts including rotary cutter, rubber roller,conveyor belt etc. 

      The wood peeling machine is the main equipment in the production of plywood, and the veneer peeling machine is closely related to the production and quality of plywood. The veneer peeling machine cuts logs of a certain length and diameter into continuous plywood veneers, and cuts them into the required size of plywood.

      This machine is 8 feet veneer making machine. The maximum log length that can be processed is 2700 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 500 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 20-80 m / min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and miscellaneous wood.

      rotary cutting machine

rotary cutting machine


rotary cutting machine

     All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your

production recruitment.

rotary cutting machinerotary cutting machine


veneer rotary cutting machine


veneer rotary cutting machine

veneer rotary cutting machine


rotary veneer peeling machine

plywood machine

plywood making machine

plywood making machine

plywood making machine

Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of the equipment 

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart

3) According to the clients' special requirements, offering a reasonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment.

4)Welcome to visit our factory

Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory 

2) Oversea install and debug the equipment

3) Train the first-line operator

After-sales service

1) 24 hours online service 

2) Provide the VIDEO with Install and debug the equipment

3) Provide technical exchanging

plywood making machine

7 peoples

We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.

20 years

We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.

365 days

We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.

3000 customers

More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.

10000 experiments

Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.

Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.

plywood making machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.













QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.