PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Horizontal Spindle Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

8 Feet Horizontal Spindle Veneer Peeling Machine

There is a card peeling machine for processing large diameter logs

Total prower:
Max. cutting diameter:
Max. cutting length:
Quantity:
  • CS-8Spindle 1
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet Horizontal Spindle Veneer Peeling Machine

spindle veneer peeling machine

spindle veneer peeling machine

      The spindle veneer peeling machine is one of the main machines of plywood production, which is suitable for plywood factories, tabletop factories, building materials factories and other enterprises. Used to make various plywood, furniture and countertop decorative veneer panels. Wood sections with a diameter of less than 900 mm and a length of 2000-2600 mm can be turned into veneers with various specifications of 0.2-2.6 mm.


spindle veneer peeling machine

spindle veneer peeling machine

spindle veneer peeling machine

   Our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirements.

spindle veneer peeling machine

spindle veneer peeling machine

spindle veneer peeling machinespindle veneer peeling machine

7 peoples

We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.

20 years

We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.

365 days

We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.

3000 customers

More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.

10000 experiments

Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.

Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.

spindle veneer peeling machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.









QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.