PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Plywood Veneer Making Machine
Share to:

8 Feet Plywood Veneer Making Machine

It is the main equipment for veneer production, mainly used for the spin stripping of poplar, eucalyptus, etc.
The log processing diameter is 500 mm, and the remaining minimum diameter of the wood core is 30 m

Total prower:
Maximum log diameter:
Maximum log length:
Speed :
Quantity:
  • CS-8D2S2G11
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet  Plywood Veneer  Making Machine

8 feet veneer making machine

plywood veneer making machine

      Plywood veneer making machine:veneer peeling machine

       Spindle-less veneer peeling machine is one of the equipment for the production of plywood, which belongs to the mechanical spindle-less veneer peeling machine, suitable for lathe cutting remaining wood core to continue into veneer, also can be applied to small diameter wood ( diameter 700mm) into veneer.

         We are a plywood machine manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience. This machine is 8 feet veneer making machine. The maximum log length that can be processed is 2700 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 500 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 20-80 m / min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and miscellaneous wood.



8 feet plywood veneer making machine

veneer making machine

plywood veneer making machine

8 feet plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer making machine

veneer making machine

      1.Wood  veneer  machine   driven by servo motor and precision screw feed

      2.Wood spindle less machine   using a microcomputer control system, the operation is easy and simple

      3.The veneer surface finish is good and without a sensitive reaction for wood’s different surface.

      In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.


8 feet plywood veneer making machine


manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine


Presale service

1.Make reliable practical machine list and production proposal free of charge, according to customers' actual situation

2.Design the machine free of charge, according to customer's production line and production cost, 

3. Make the workshop and production line layout free of charge, according to customers' factory land

Service during the sales

1.Video for the manufacturing process as customers requirement

2.Machine modifying according to customers' suggestion

3.Order the shipment and prepare the documents for customers' clearance, according to customers' custom requirement

After-sale services

1.One year warranty for the main machine, cost price for vulnerable parts

2.Experienced engineer is available for the machine installation and worker training



manufacturer of plywood machine


Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.











QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-13583991610
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.