PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood
Share to:

8 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood

This machine is specially designed for face veneer peeling, rotary cutter for log with length less than 2700 mm. The minimum thickness of the veneer is 0.18 mm.

Total prower:
Max. Log Diameter:
Maximum log length:
Speed :
Quantity:
  • CS-8D2S2G11F
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood

8 feet veneer making machine

Plywood machine: plywood veneer peeling machine

      Spindleless veneer peeling machine is one of the equipment for producing plywood. It is suitable for continuous cutting of the remaining wood core with a spindle veneer peeling machine, and can also be used for wood with a diameter less than 700 mm.

      We are a plywood machine manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience. This type of rotary veneer peeling machine produced by our factory is dedicated to the production of face veneer. The maximum log length that can be processed is 2700 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 500 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 20-80 m / min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and miscellaneous wood.

8 feet veneer peeling machine

8 feet veneer peeling machine

8 feet veneer peeling machine

8 feet veneer making machine

8 feet veneer making machine

8 feet plywood veneer making machine


8 feet veneer making machine

8 feet veneer making machine        

       In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.

8 feet veneer peeling machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

8 feet veneer making machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart .

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory .


Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .

2) Oversea install and debug the equipment .

3) Train the first-line operator .


After sales service

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .

3) Provide technical exchanging .


8 feet plywood veneer making machine


7 peoples

We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.

20 years

We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.

365 days

We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.

3000 customers

More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.

10000 experiments

Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.

Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.

manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

     







QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Peter
  0086-13697816816
  peter@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.