PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Plywood Making Machine 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Plywood Making Machine 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine

This veneer making machine is 8 feet double-row rotary cutter, and the thickness of the veneer is more uniform.

Quantity:
  • CS-8D2S1G11
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Plywood Making Machine 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

      This veneer making machine  is  8  feet double-row rotary cutter, and the thickness of the veneer is more uniform.

      The maximum log length that this veneer making machine can process is 2700 mm, maximum diameter is 500 mm . production speed is 20-100 m / min .

veneer making machine


Spindle Less Venner making Machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

 All of our plywood machines can be customized accordling to your production requirement.

veneer making machine

manufacturer of veneer peeling machine

veneer making machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment 

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory.


Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .

2) Oversea install and debug the equipment .

3) Train the first-line operator .


After sales service 

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .

3) Provide technical exchanging .

manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

manufacturer of plywood machine

      Feixian Changsheng Machinery is located in Feixian County, Shandong Rotary Cutting Machine Production Base. 

      Our company was founded in 1996 and is one of the earliest rotary cutting machine manufacturers in Shandong Province. Our main product includes log feeding machine, log debarking,veneer peeling machine, automatic veneer stacker, knife grinder, veneer dryer as well as whole plywood veneer production line customizing and parts including rotary cutter, rubber roller,conveyor belt etc. 

manufacturer of plywood machine

     Since its establishment, the company has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of rotary cutting machines.Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Our factory has always adhered to the business philosophy of "survive by quality, develop by innovation", and guided by the six core values of "customer value, teamwork, serious responsibility, courage to bear, grateful attitude, healthy and fresh". We constantly improve the structure, improve the details, provide customers with better equipment and create value for customers. our plywood machine has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.

     Changsheng people are willing to use high-quality products, perfect service to provide you with a plywood veneers production line solution.








QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.